Terms & Conditions
Information About Us
Thomson Reuters Foundation (‘We’, ‘Us’, or ‘Our’). We are a registered charity in England and Wales (number 1082139) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England (number 04047905) at 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ.
The use of our website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that We endorse the website(s), its content, or services accessed through those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- “THOMSON REUTERS FOUNDATION” and “CONTEXT” are trademarks of the Thomson Reuters Foundation. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- To the extent permitted by law, You hereby fully release and discharge Thomson Reuters Foundation and its subsidiaries and Affiliates from all rights, claims and actions, which You have or may hereafter have against Us arising out of, in connection with or relating Your use of this website.
- Our website is provided by Us on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, performance or suitability of our website, or the information, features or materials included on it.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.